How to apply to TeCSA to nominate an Adjudicator
Please complete the application form below. The fee for this nomination service is £350. You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to complete the payment.
- TeCSA will make a nomination upon the application of any person using this form. The validity of the application will not be investigated.
- In making this application the Applicant undertakes to meet the reasonable charges of the person nominated by TeCSA pursuant to this application should the adjudication not proceed.
- If the validity of the application is challenged then the person appointed and the parties involved must resolve the challenge.
- Neither TeCSA nor its servants or agents nor its members shall be liable to any party for an act omission or misconduct in connection with any nomination or appointment made or any adjudication conducted in consequence of this application.
1. Download and fill in application form
2. Upload application form and Notice of Adjudication
3. Submit your application
Application fee is £350